AMCTheatres.com has instructions on how to set up and use smart TVs and streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, and Chromecast. Users of Samsung Smart TVs that run on Tizen can’t watch AMCTheaters on their smart TVs. Owners of Smart TVs from Vizio and LG will also not be able to turn on AMCThertres.
This article on how to turn on AMCTheatres on a smart TV will be helpful for Hisense and other famous smart TV brands and streaming media like Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, etc.
So, in this guide, we’ll talk about the AMCTheatres.com/activate code for smart TV and how to turn on all smart TVs except LG and Samsung Smart TVs, which run their own operating systems.
Note: To use MACTheatres on a Smart TV, you need a stub account. So, if you haven’t been a Stub member before, you should choose a “Free Insider” account and give your credit card number to start the on-demand service on your smart TV or streaming device.
The AMCtheatres service costs money. It only cost $15 a year. The registration fee, on the other hand, is taxed in different countries. The membership fee for AMCTheatres can be paid at any time, but only when the current contract ends or when a new subscriber signs up. But AMCTheatres Tuesday is open to every AMC Theatres stub member, no matter what level of membership they have.
With the Tuesday bonus, if you sign up on Tuesday you can make a lot of money.
You can’t get AMCTheatres to work on an LG TV [Smart]. LG Smart TV has its own operating system called “WebOS” that doesn’t let you load a third party. So, if you have an LG Smart TV with LG WebOS, you can’t open the AMCTheatres app or see the AMCTheatres.com activation code.
Samsung Smart TV
Samsung’s own operating system, Tizen, is used by its Smart TVs. You can’t add apps that aren’t in the app store if you do this. And if you go to the Samsung Smart TV app shop, you’ll find that you can’t download the AMCTheatres app.
So, there is no way to use the AMCTheatres app on a Samsung Smart TV driven by Tizen, and you can’t see the AMCTheatres.com activation code on your TV.
AMCTheatres.com/activate is where you can sign up.
Amazon Fire TV
- Use your Fire TV to go to the Amazon app shop.
- Find the AMCTheatres app on your TV and put it on it.
- Start the app and write down the AMCTheatres registration code.
- Open up your computer and go to AMCTheatres.com/activate.
- Sign in to your Stubs account, or if you’re a new user, make a new account.
- On your TV screen, you’ll see the AMCTheatres app registration code.
The AMCTheatres activation screen will update, and you’ll be ready to go.
- Use your Roku remote to press the “Home” button.
- Go to the app store and type “AMCTheatres” into the search bar.
- Install the app on your Roku and then run it.
- Remember the AMCTheatres activation code for your Roku.
- Now, open your browser on your phone or computer and go to AMCTheatres.com/activate.
- Sign in to your account on stub or make a new account to sign in.
- On the screen, type the AMCTheatres.com activation code.
- Click on “Continue” to move forward.
- You can hook up your Chromecast to your TV.
- Scroll down to Apps >> AMCTheatres
- Get the app and put it on your Chromecast.
- Find the AMCTheatres app on your device’s list of installed apps and start it up on your Chromecast.
- Take note of the Chromecast app activation code for the AMCTheatres app.
- Go to AMCTheatres.com/activate on your [phone or computer] browser.
- Sign in with your login and password
- Input the activation number on your TV screen.
- Tap the “Continue” button.
The AMCTheatres app registration page on your TV screen will refresh and you will be taken to your AMCTheatres on-demand contents.
Xbox One or 360
- With your Xbox One or 360 game console hooked to your TV
- Go to your Xbox apps store and look for “AMCTheatres.”
- Download and run the app if it’s available.
- Open the app you just downloaded and write down the activation code and the website www.amctheatres.com/activate that you’ll need to go to in order to turn on the AMC Theatres app on your Xbox.
- Open up your computer and go to www.AMCTheatres.com/activate.
- Sign in to your stub account or make a new account choosing free insider with your gift or credit card.
- Type the AMCTheatres com activation code on your computer.
- Follow the directions on the web screen to finish up the activation.
Once this is finished the activation code screen will automatically refresh.
PS4 or PS5
- Look in the PlayStation apps shop for the AMCTheatres app.
- Put the app on your PS4 or PS5 game device.
- Now, go to the apps area, open the AMCTheatres app, and write down the PS4/PS5 activation code. You’ll also see www.amctheatres.com activate activation page.
- Go to www.AMCtheatres.com/activate in your browser, as shown on the game device.
- Use your [Account] username and password to sign in.
- On your TV screen, type the AMCTheatres app activation number.
- Follow the instructions on the web to get your AMC theaters on-demand set up and working on your PS4 machine.