How to Get 10 Play on Smart TV
And 10Play .com.au/activate are both things you need to get the 10Play app on a smart TV and make it work.
It’s one of the few websites on Network Ten that lets you watch catch-up TV and videos on more than one device. It has all of the shows and events from 10, 10 Shake, 10 Bold, and 10 Peach.
You can link your 10Play account to your Smart TVs like Apple TV, Samsung Smart, and Android TV through the 10play.com.au activate portal. You will also have straight access to premium content on 10Play.
When you download and install the 10Play app on your Smart TV, you will be given directions on how to activate the app. These will include the 10Play activation code and where to go to activate the app (10play.com.au/activate).
A lot of smart TVs and streaming gadgets can work with 10Play Activate. The steps for activating 10Play on each of these devices are the same, but the activation codes that each device made are different.
So, this is why you can’t use the 10Play code for Apple TV on a Samsung Smart TV. If you want to use 10Play on your smart TV or streaming device, you must first create a device registration code and then follow the on-screen instructions.
The good news is that you can use the same 10Play account on the website, your smart TV, and any streaming device that supports it. You can’t sign in to the 10Play app on your Smart TV, which is important to know.
To sign in to the 10Play app on a supported smart TV, you must go to 10Play.com.au/activate or tenplay.com.au/activate and follow the on-screen instructions to verify the activation code. Then, use the activation code to sign in to the 10Play app on your TV and sync your account profile information.
Important: If your device has the 10Play tvOS app version 3.4.5 or higher, or Android 4.0 or higher, you will need to go to 10Play.com.au and enter an activation code to make it work. Only then will you be able to watch all of 10Play’s member-only material.
This means you will need to use the 10Play.com.au activation code to open your account and watch any material that is only available to members.
How to get 10 Play on Smart TV
The 10 Play streaming app works with a number of smart TVs, such as Apple TV, Samsung smart TVs, Android TV or Foxtel smart TVs, LG smart TVs, and laptops or computers.
The way to get 10 play on a smart TV, on the other hand, depends on the device because of how it was installed when it was made.
So, we’ll show you how to get 10 Play on your smart TV using a general way that involves the 10 Play activation code.
- Use an online browser on your computer, laptop, or phone to log in to your 10play.com.au account.
- On your smart TV, open the 10play app.
- Pick the 10-play movie to stream on your TV.
- There will be a screen with the 10play registration code and 10play.com.au/activate on it.
- Use the same browser that you used to sign in to your 10play account to go to 10play.com.au/activate.
- Your TV will show you the 10play registration code. Type it in and click “Activate.”
- The TV screen will show “Thanks for activating 10play” after the code has been checked and your account has been turned on.
Now you can watch your favorite show on 10play. If, on the other hand, the 10play activation code tells you that it is invalid, wait 30 minutes, make a new code, and then follow the steps above to unlock your smart TV.
Now that you know how to get 10 Play on smart TV, you can use the same way to get 10 Play on your smart TV at home or at the office.
How to Activate 10 Play on Apple TV
By following the steps below, you’ll be able to see the 10Play registration code that you need to get your account set up and watch blocked content on your smart TV.
- Look for “10Play” in the “Entertainment” area of the Apple TV apps store.
- To get the app, click the “Get” button and then install it. It might take about 10 seconds to finish this. Wait a moment while the app is
- downloaded and set up on the smart TV.
- To get to the “Member” material, open the 10Play app and click on it. This will show you the activation code and tell you how to go to 10Play.com.au/activate on a phone or computer web browser.
- Go to 10Play.com.au/activate in your phone’s or computer’s browser to use the 10Play code.
- You can use your current username and password to sign in to your 10Play account by clicking the “Sign-In” button or the “Sign Up” button in the upper right corner to make a new account. Once you’ve made a new account, verify it by following the steps in the email and then sign in to your 10Play account.
- Click “Activate your TV” after logging in to your 10Play account and entering the activation number shown on your TV. Then click “Activate.”
As soon as the activation code is checked, you will see a checkmark on your Apple TV. This means that the 10Play app is now activated and you can stream material that is normally blocked.
After about 10 seconds, the 10Play app on your smart TV will start up, and you’ll be able to see all the limited content on it.
10Play.com.au Activate Code not Working
It’s possible that the activation code or the code that was given to you is not real. If that happens, try the steps below to fix the problem.
- The 10Play registration code is no longer valid. This 10Play.com.au registration code is only good for 30 minutes. After that, it will no longer work.
- Every 30 minutes, the 10Play authentication code is made by itself. So, if the code that was made has been used for 30 minutes, the app will make a new code to activate it.
10Play Activate on Fire TV using 10Play.com.au/activate
The Amazon Fire TV is another device that works with 10Play. You can get access to all of 10Play’s members-only material with the 10Play app activation code and the 10Play.com.au activate page. The steps below will show you how to finish activating your Fire TV.
- Go to the Amazon Fire TV app and look for the 10Play app. Get the app, put it on your device, and then get ready to use it.
- Open the 10Play app and look for the material that isn’t available to everyone. To see the 10Play activation code for your Amazon Fire TV and how to use it, click on the restricted material. Then, go to 10Play.com.au/activate on your web browser.
- To get into your 10Play account, open your web browser and go to www.10Play.com.au/activate. Then, click on the “Sign in” button. If you are a new user, hit the “Sign Up” button at the top of the screen and follow the on-screen instructions to finish making your account.
- You can activate your TV by clicking on “Activate Your TV” and then entering the “Activation code” shown on your TV. Finally, click on the “Activate” button.
- The 10Play activate page will automatically refresh after about 10 seconds, and you will then be able to see all the material that is only available to members.
Tip: If the 10Play activation isn’t working, refresh the page with instructions to get a new activation code. Then, go to 10Play.com.au/activate in your web browser to activate the code and get rid of the restriction on the member’s material.
10Play Activate on Android TV using 10Play.com.au Activate Code
Here’s how to turn on 10 Play on your Android TV or box.
- Allow your Android TV to start up.
- You can find “10Play” in the app store by typing it into the search box.
- From the search box, choose the “10Play” app and then “Install” to get it on your Android TV.
- Open the 10Play app by going to the part that says “installed apps.” You will see material that is only available to members. This page shows the activation code and how to use it on 10Play.com.au when you click on any of the material.
- In your web browser, go to Tenplay.com.au/activate and sign in to your 10Play account.
- Type in the activation code on your TV’s screen and then press “Activate” to make sure the code is correct and use it.
- You will see a message that says “successful” after the code has been checked. Wait a few seconds, and the page with the activation code will immediately refresh. This will remove the restriction from the member’s restricted material.
10Play.com.au Activation Code Error on iPhone
Not able to finish activating 10Play on your iPhone by logging in to your account with the social media button on your iPhone or iPad? To get pop-ups to work on your iPhone, follow these steps.
- Safari is where you should go on your iPhone.
- At the bottom, change “Enable Pop-up” to “Off.” It’s already set to “on” by “Apple.”
- Open up your computer browser and go to https://10play.com.au/activate.
How to get 10 Play on LG smart TV
10play works with LG smart TVs. So, let’s talk about how to get 10 Play on LG smart TV so you can watch your favorite 10 Play movie or show on your LG smart TV.
- Use a PC or phone to log in to your 10Play account.
- Start up your LG smart TV.
- Press “Home,” then “Apps” from the LG content store, and then “10play.”
- Pick out a movie to watch on your LG smart TV.
- To enable 10Play, write down the code and go to 10Play.com.au/activate.
- The same browser should be used to go to 10play.com.au/activate.
- Enter the 10Play number that was sent to you on the screen of your LG smart TV.
- Press “Activate.”
- It will say “thanks for activating 10play” on your LG TV.
Once you’ve done these things, you’ll be able to watch your favorite 10play shows and movies on your LG smart TV.
Ten Play not Working on LG Smart TV
Ten Play is only offered on a few LG smart TVs right now. That being said, ten play probably won’t work on your LG smart TV if it doesn’t have WebOS 3.0 or higher.
The 10play team is working on a way to get the app on LG TVs that don’t have webOS 3.0. For now, people who have an LG TV with webOS 3.0 can get 10play by following the steps above.
How to Watch 10 Play on TV
To watch 10 play on TV, just follow these steps.
- Get the 10play app for your TV.
- To watch a movie or show, open the app and click on it.
- To enable 10Play, write down the code and go to 10Play.com.au/activate.
- Start up a web browser on your PC or phone.
- Use 10play.com.au to log in to your account.
- Click on a different tab and go to 10play.com.au/activate.
- It will show you a 10Play code. Type it in and click “Activate.”
- “Thanks for activating 10play” will show up on the 10play watch screen next to the activation code and 10play.com.au/activate. Now you can use the 10play app on your TV to watch your favorite movie.
We’ve only talked about how to get 10 play on TV.
How to Fix 10 Play not working on Samsung TV
Follow these steps if your Samsung TV won’t let you play 10 play.
- Start up your Samsung TV again.
- Delete the app’s cache.
- Get the most recent version of the 10play app.
- Remove the 10play app and then restore it.
- Make sure your network is working.
- Please check to see if the 10play server is down.
- Check the login information you gave us again.
If you’re having trouble with 10play not working on your smart TV, the tips above should help you fix it.
Why can’t I get 10 Play on my LG TV?
How come 10 won’t play on my LG TV? It’s because your LG TV doesn’t have LG webOS 3.0 or higher installed.
At the moment, the 10play app only works with LG TVs that have WebOS 3.0. That’s why you can’t find it in the LG content shop.