How To Watch Private YouTube Videos: Explain All One-By-One?
YouTube is a giant platform to watch videos of different kinds. Whenever you need any video, then surely, you will have it on YouTube.
This fantastic platform will assist you to watch private videos on YouTube, make a private video, and make a private YouTube channel. And how can you do all these steps? We will explain to you all and everything here one-by-one.
How To Watch Private Videos On YouTube
Now how to watch private videos on YouTube is not a big deal. Due to some privacy issues, some users may upload their videos by insisting on it as private. So to watch these videos, you will have to get some permission from the uploader. And then you will be able to watch this video.
- Open YouTube by launching the browser. And then sign-in to your active account. Because it is essential to stay online when you are sending a link to watch a private video.
- Go to your webmail account by launching your email client.
- Now open your Gmail account and check there is an email from YouTube. If not, then check your spam folder.
- Please open the email, and this email will have a link to it.
- Click on that link, and this will lead you to the YouTube platform, where you can watch the private video with ease.
Private videos are not available openly on YouTube. These videos are not showing in the results. And you can get access to those videos when anyone tells you about it.
How To Share A Private YouTube Video
When anyone uploads any video on YouTube, he will mostly select the option to view publically. But when a private or secured video is uploaded. It is a little different to watch or share it.
However, most people do not know how to share a private YouTube Video. Here a guide will help you to share the secret video. Keep following us to know.
- Go to YouTube by launching your browser or type http://www.youtube.com in your browser to open.
- Click on your profile picture lies on the top-right corner of the window.
- And then pick from the drop-down menu, the option of “YouTube Studio (Beta).
- Now click on the videos, and this icon lies on the left pane of the window appeared.
- It will open a list of videos, and here choose the required video that you want to share.
- Now select the option of “Other Feature” from the left menu pane.
- Then click here “Share privately” to go ahead.
- If you want to share with other members. Then write down the email addresses of those persons and click save.
That’s all. It is a few necessary steps that are required to share a private YouTube video. We hope you will share a private YouTube video with ease now.
How to Make a YouTube Video Private
YouTube is famous globally to post and share all videos all over the world. You can also share videos with your groups of family and friends.
But if you want to make a private video, you will follow a few steps to keep it private. Here we will explain to you each step through which you will come to know how to make a YouTube video private.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com. It will lead you to the YouTube “home,” where you will find several recommendations.
- From the left side, icons press the “My Channel” icon to have a complete list of your videos.
- This will provide a review of your channel’s videos. On the above side of your channel name, all the views and number of subscribers are available for your video. And ahead of this the option, you will see a choice of “Video Manager.”
- A sidebar will show you “Creator Studio.” Below to the video manager, two options are of videos and playlist. You should on videos first.
- Now on the left side of your window screen, you can see a small glob having private, public, or unlisted options.
- Open the required video and click on the public option. And select the option of private.
- Now press “save” lies in the last of the window. Your video will be saved as private now.
How to Make a YouTube Channel Private
If you don’t want to show your YouTube channel’s video that you publish on your channel. Then you can do it by making your channel a private one. And now, you are wondering how to make a YouTube channel private.
No worries because here, we will describe each step that will make your YouTube channel private. By doing this, you will make all the activities on the YouTube channel as private by adjusting settings.
- At first, log on to your YouTube account and open the channel.
- Click on the profile picture lies on the top-right corner of the window.
- Then open the settings from the drop-down menu.
- Here, you should select the “Overview” option from the list below.
- Select the “Advanced” lies precisely below.
- And from this list, go for “Make My Channel Private.”
- Now click the “Save” option to keep the changes save.
Now your channel will be private, and you only can watch the videos available on your YouTube channel.
Comments are closed.