Deslide Website: How to Remove SlideShow from a Web Page?
Sometimes you find the slideshows on web pages, which are really frustrating. It mostly happens while reading something on the internet, such as an article divided into a number of slideshows that became irritated.
Here is a brief introduction to a slideshow for those who don’t know what it is. The slideshow is the error that appears when you visit a website, and the webmaster would not let you read the whole article on one page. You sit through a whole slideshow when you gone through about ten slides.
Deslide Website: Remove slideshow from a webpage
The reason behind this slideshow is that users spend more time on a website. People find slides very irritating and others find them interesting because they don’t want to go through the old boring reading experience. Well, people who don’t like slideshow can easily remove the issue. Let’s see how you can tackle this.
- Remove the slideshow from the webpage; visit the hyperlink.
- Paste the URL of the webpage in the slideshow or URL on the display screen.
- The display options appear on the screen, and you get combinations there such as small images+titles+text and Big images+ titles+text, big images only, data as XML, TGP image overview, and URLs of images.
- So, when you click on the deslide option, then the webpage display without any slides now.
- The website chooses web pages as it is specifically for making pages printable. In this way, they get into a page format.
- Open the print-friendly website and copy the URL of the webpage and website that you want to deslide.
- Paste the URL on the website and press on the preview.
- The printed page will appear on the screen.
- No ads will appear on print preview, so you can convert the final page into a PDF file for reading.
- Now you can see all the slides on one page with the help of Page zipper Bookmarklet on chrome browser.
- You can add this extension easily in your Firefox browser.
- After getting the extension, it will combine from the webpage or article that you choose. All the slideshows merged into one article.
- Add the page zipper to your browser and visit the website first.
- Bookmark the Page zipper Bookmarklet and on visiting the website, click on the extension.
Some people don’t want to see pictures because these distract them, so desliding is the best option. There are article websites that allow users to print their articles or convert them into printable versions. So if you want to deslide an article, simply click on the print option. In this way, the user has the option to preview the article and read it. Meanwhile, some sites try to print the article that you can cancel this operation.
- If you have no option of printing, then just print ctrl+P and read the preview article.
- Choose any above method of deslide the web page and read it easily.
- Desliding is easy and takes less time.
- These sites can give quick responses to desliding, and users do not worry about reading slides.
- The major problem with the slideshow is that it is so time-consuming.
- While reading an article, you have to move one page to another, and every page has its own loading time.
- The loading time depends on the content. The large videos in slideshows or animation in them can take a long time.
The appearing ads on the site are really irritating for readers. Therefore, desliding is so important when readers skip some information from the slides. It mostly happens when the slide show is not made properly, and you have text at the end of the slides.
Webmasters should be careful while inserting the slideshow on the web pages. They should be aware of which content is included in it and how it is placed. Never should add large size pictures; that is one of the reasons for slow downloading.