With the MyPascoConnect login (students log in and parent login), you can handle your child’s MyPascoConnect web resources account from home or anywhere else in the world.
Teachers, students, and parents can all directly log in to their MyPascoConnect accounts through the MyPascoConnect launchpad class. For students, the login is the student account, and for parents, the login is the MyPasco parent site. This way, parents can see how their children are doing. On the other hand, workers and teachers who work for MyPascoConnect can sign in with just one click.
Kids and adults can easily learn from the comfort of their own homes with MyPascoConnect. They can do their homework and turn it in online for teachers in K–12 and Higher Ed to grade.
Through MyPascoConnect, teachers set up classes for students in the same level and use grades to keep an eye on their growth. Parents who log in to MyPasco Connect can see how their kids are doing and see if they are making growth.
More often than not, parents and kids do not share the same MyPascoConnect login. But parents can easily connect their kids to their MyPasco Connect account to keep an eye on their progress and decide if they need to move up.
Most kids enjoy using MyPascoConnect, which makes it easy for them to learn without going to regular schools. Once you sign up your kids for K–12 online classes through MyPasco Connect, you will need the MyPasco Connect timetable to make sure you don’t miss any classes. You can check your child’s page every day for new information and talk to other teachers to find out what you’ve been missing.
A MyPasco Connect offer code lets you try out MyPasco Connect for free. Here is where you tell the people in charge of MyPasco Connect what type of school you are so they can send you an invite code for the MyPasco Connect demo registration. Sign in to MyPascoConnect
- Click on the ClassLink demo online link.
- If you need an offer code to set up your account, type your name. It should be in the name of your driver’s license or your child’s.
- Your “email address” must be valid so that MyPascoConnect through ClassLink can give you the invite code.
- Type the name of your school into the “Institution” box to tell ClassLink what it is.
- Pick your “Institution” level under “Type of Institution.” Schools from K–12 and College are here. This is where you choose the level that best fits you or the
- person whose MyPascoConnect test login you want to request.
- If you are a working-class person, please tell ClassLink what you do for a living. You can’t leave it blank if you’re not working right now.
- Type your city in the “City” column and choose your state from the drop-down menu in the “State” column. If you haven’t moved, I would suggest that you
- go with the state for your form of ID.
- Finally, give your phone number and say how you heard about MyPascoConnect (you can use techmedianetwork.com or the URL of this story).
- Click on “Submit”
Now you need to wait for ClassLink to send you an invite code so you can ask for a MyPascoConnect login test (see below for how to do this). ClassLink will give you a thank-you message and let you know when someone will get in touch with you with your invite code. Connect to MyPasco
ClassLink Demo Benefits
With your sample account, you can learn the following about the MyPascoConnect plan without having to pay a dime.
- How ClassLink can give teachers and students quick access to more than 6,000 apps and files on Google, Office 365, and Dropbox cloud drives at school.
- How ClassLink Analytics gives people who make decisions instant access to important data about how things are being used.
- How the ClassLink Roster Server uses open standards to send class rosters to any printer. There will be no more typing by hand, custom CSV templates, or pricey choices!
MyPascoConnect ClassLink App
You will be able to get to the following website right away with MyPascoConnect Login.
There are many online learning tools available, such as ScootPad, Schoolbranch, Blackboard, Edgenuity, Castle Learning Online, CK–12, ConectED, Reflex, MobyMax, Moodle, Skubes, ClassWorks, Reading Plus, Seesaw, Symphony Math, Newsela, PowerSchool, Safari Montage, Study Island, Performance Matters, Accelerating Learning, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, myOn, Renaissance, and Britannica digital learning.
ClassLink will give you an offer code that you can use to try MyPasco Connect for free. If you have the call code, here’s how to ask for a demo. Ask for a ClassLink invite code
- Go to launchpad.classlink.com/trial and click on the link to sign up for the ClassLink sample.
- Type your first and last name exactly as they were typed in when you asked for the ClassLink welcome code.
- Give a real email address. I suggest you use the email address you used to get your MyPascoConnect invite code.
- Click “Submit” after typing in the “Invite code.”
We’re here. You will be given a trial account and be able to learn about the above perks for free.
Here’s how to use your demo account to log in to MyPascoConnect LaunchPad classlink. You can always ask to have your account upgraded later.
- LaunchPad ClassLink login (launchpad.classlink.com/dsbpc) and click on “MyPascoConnect” to sign in.Sign in to My Pasco Connect
- “Sign in” with your “MyPascoConnect” username and password as a teacher and your “Canvas/LDAP” login and password as a student. Connect to MyPasco
You will be taken to your ClassLink account, where you can control all of your web resources from a single page.
Reset MyPascoConnect Login Password
If you forget your username or password, you won’t be able to get into your MyPasco Connect account. To get your password or username back “IF” you haven’t set up password recovery in your profile, call the help desk at 813-794-2859 (42859), tell them what happened, and they’ll send you a link to reset your password or username.
MyPascoConnect Parent Login
You can add your child to your MyPascoConnect account as a parent by logging in here.
- Go to “Pasco County School” and log in as a parent to MyPascoConnect.
- When you click “Log In,” enter your “MyPasco Connect parent username” and password. You will then be taken to your “Parent PascoConnect” account, where you can add your children to be watched.
You can add more than one child to your account while you are in the parent account. We’ll talk about that next. But first, let’s look at how to change the parent login for MyPascoConnect.
Reset MyPascoConnect Parent Login
Here is a quick and easy way to change your MyPascConnect parent account login.
- You can use your web browser to go to pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/ and log in as a parent to MyPasco Connect.
- The “Forgot Password” link will take you to a new window where you can reset your password.
- Click “Submit” after entering your MyPascoConnect parent login email address.
- Your main email address will receive an email with instructions on how to change your password.
- Follow the steps in the email to change the MyPascoConnect password for your parent.
After you’ve done this, you can use the steps above to log in to your parent’s My PascoConnect account.
Add Child to Parent Portal
To add a child to your parent account on the site, you need to have a parent portal. If you don’t, you will be asked for your information and told that your child has already been added as a parent to MyPasco Connect.
- In your computer browser, go to “www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents” and click on “Check Grades/Attendance” from the “Parent” menu on the left.
- The universal resource locator “pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus” will take you to the MyPascoConnect parent login URL.
- Click “Log in” and type in your username and password to get into your parent account. If not, go to pasco.focusschoolsoftware.com/focus/auth/ to make a
- parent portal account. You will be asked for details like the student’s birthdate, parent PIN, and ID number.
- Click on “I would like to ADD A Child who is already enrolled” under the “Student” links.
- Type in the information asked for about the child you want to add. You can get information about your child, like the PIN, by calling the school’s management.
- There are two choices: I would like to ADD ANOTHER CHILD or I would like to APPLY for enrollment for a new child. If you enter the proper PIN, your child’s name will show up on the screen, and you will be told that you are DONE adding students. MAKE MY ACCOUNT.
Choose I would like to ADD ANOTHER kid if you still want to add another kid. If not, click “I am DONE adding students,” then “CREATE MY ACCOUNT.”
That’s it. If you know each child’s school PIN, you can use the steps above to add as many kids as you want. You can add your kids to your account at www.pasco.k12.fl.us/parents as a parent, with or without their knowledge, so you can keep track of their work and even pay their fees at www.studentquickpay.com/pasco.
MyPascoConnect Employee Login
The people who work at MyPascoConnect are an important part of the group that makes sure that all of the students and the institute succeed. On the other hand, workers can log in to MyPascoConnect on Pasco County Schools at www.pasco.k12.fl.us/employees and see;
- The school year’s calendar.
- People Resources.
- A chance to find work.
- Teacher Passport.
You can get the MyPascoConnect LaunchPad app for your phone to quickly and easily get to your student, parent, or staff account. You can get the app for Android from the Google Play Store, the app for iPhones and iPads from the Apple Store, and the Google Chrome version from the Google Chrome Store.
Download MyPasco Connect App for Android
Here’s how Android users can get my Pasco Connect LaunchPad account, install it, and sign in so they can see and control actions on their phones.
- Find “ClassLink LaunchPad” in the Google Play Store app on your Android phone.
- When you’re done, click “Install” to get the app on your Android phone. Just 8MB thick, this app is small enough to fit on any Android phone and be used right away. Even better, click here to go to the MyPascoConnect app download page in a web browser and choose “open on play store.” After that, you can get it there.
Download the MyPascoCoonect LaunchPad app for iPhone/iPad
If you are a parent, teacher, or student, here’s how to get the MyPascoConnect LaunchPad app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Apple App Store app from the home screen of your iPhone or iPad.
- Look for “MyPascoConnect LaunchPad” and click “Get” on the app made by “ClassLink LaunchPad.”
- If asked, sign in to your iTunes account after installing the app. To move on, you may also need to open your iPhone or iPad if it is locked with a password, fingerprint, or face lock.
Now you can use your username and password to sign in to your My Pasco Connect account and get to all of your computer resources on your phone.
MyPascoconnect LaunchPad ClassLink Chrome Extension
MyPascoConnect ClassLink LaunchPad only works with a few computers, and Google Chrome is one of them. You could download and install the ClassLink LaunchPad for Chrome to make it easier to get to the parent, employee, or student website from your Chrome browser without having to go through MyPascoConnect first.
- Open Chrome and go to the Google Chrome Extension shop.
- Type “ClassLink LaunchPad” into the search box and click “Search.” You can also go straight to “ClassLink LaunchPad Chrome” from this page.
- There is no need to worry about this plugin because it is given by launchpad.classlink.com.
- This will bring up a small window. Click “Add to Chrome” and then tap “Add App” from that window.
- This is where you can get the MyPascoConnect Chrom extension app and add it to your “Google Chrome” app: chrome://apps/.
Now, you can open the ClassLink LaunchPad app directly from chrome://apps/. Just copy and paste the Chrome command “chrome://apps/” into a browser window and click on the “LaunchPad app” link. This will take you to the official ClassLink LaunchPad website, where you can log in with your MyPascoConnect parent account, MyPascoConnect employee account, or give students access.