Step By Step Guide: How To Restore Contact From Whatsapp!
Do you know that more than 400 million people are enjoying the Whatsapp app to stay connected? No doubt, it is the most common source to stay connected with your family and friends. It has used equally on the domestic level and international level. So to keep the Whatsapp contacts safe is very important. And the problem will occur when you have lost the Whatsapp contacts. Whatever, it is by mistake or due to some network issue.
But you have lost your contacts then here we will tell you how you can retrieve the lost contacts. Because it is not a big problem to get back lost contacts now. You should follow a few easy steps. These are as follows:
Get Back Whatsapp Lost Contacts on iPhone
If you are using an iPhone and have this problem. Then you have no need to worry. Because we will be going to tell you an easy solution for restoring the lost contacts again on your iPhone. It will assist you to get back all.
First, you have to install the “Whatsapp Recovery” app on your PC using Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, and 8.1. It will recover all your deleted contacts within no time. And all the restored contacts will be saved as a VCF file or vCard.
Get Back Whatsapp Lost Contacts on iPhone Without A Backup
What if you don’t have any back up on your iPhone for taking back the deleted files. No need to worry everything will be possible here with the “Whatsapp Recovery” app. You can also restore all of your contacts with this app. It will allow you to retrieve back all contacts files without any iCloud backup or iTunes.
Just do as we said:
- At first, you have to run the “Whatsapp recovery” app on your PC.
- When it will detect your iPhone then Whatsapp data will appear on the screen spontaneously.
- Now pick the contacts from the given option.
- Tick mark the contacts that you want to retrieve.
- Now choose the option of “Export” to start the process.
- Give the destination path to save the files recovered.
- Now you have just all your contacts back as VCF files or vCard.
Get Back Whatsapp Lost Contacts on iPhone With iTunes Backup
This app will help you to retrieve your all deleted contacts back on your iPhone. So if you have an iTunes back up. Then here we will tell you an easy process to get back the deleted Whatsapp contacts on your iPhone.
- Open the “Whatsapp Recovery” app.
- It will detect the files of iTunes back up automatically. And all the data will appear on your screen.
- Now allow the app to retrieve the contacts.
- Now select the contacts that you want to retrieve from the appearing list of deleted contacts.
- Select the recover option and suggest the destination path to save the files.
However, whenever you will lose Whatsapp contacts on your iPhone. Then the “Whatsapp Recovery” app is the best to retrieve all the deleted contacts without any problem.
How You Can Enable Whatsapp Access To Contacts on iPhone
You can easily allow access to your Whatsapp contacts on your iPhone. Like address book and phone number on your iPhone. With this, you can search for any contact, make different groups for chatting, and broadcast the messages.
How you can do this just see as below:
- Open settings and select privacy options.
- Select the option of “Contacts” and make it clear that the Whatsapp is “On”.
This will enable your access to your contacts on the iPhone. And surely it will help you in a good way without any annoyance.
Comments are closed.