Tech Media Network is the best source of news about business, entertainment, games, movies, tv shows. It is all about the Latest trending Tech news.

What’s the Fastest Web Browser?

Today, you can find many different reliable web browsers that enable you to visit your favourite websites, and everyone has their say on which web browser is the fastest. For some people, choosing which one to use can often be challenging.

Revealed on this page are some of the most popular web browsers in the world, and out of these browsers, we can reveal which ones are the fastest at performing certain tasks, such as running scripts, graphics, and web applications. 

What are the most popular web browsers in the world that are widely compatible with most devices?

There are over 20 major web browsers that many of you will already be familiar with by now. However, just five of these web browsers have an incredible market share of more than 97.00%. The remaining niche web browsers make up just shy of 3.00% of the market share. 

People rely on web browsers to stay up to date with the latest news, read their favourite online casino blog, catch the latest internet shopping deals, play their favourite games and watch their favourite movies. However, the internet is an indispensable element of everyday life, so it’s important that internet users have a reliable web browser that’s easy to use and won’t let them down. 

The most popular web browsers currently favoured by internet users around the world are the following:

  • Google Chrome – with around 66.45% market share (freeware)
  • Microsoft Edge – with around 10.80% market share (proprietary software)
  • Safari – with around 9.60% market share (freeware)
  • Firefox – with around 7.15% market share (GNU – General Public License)
  • Opera – around 3.10% market share (freeware)

Others include Internet Explorer (proprietary software), Brave (Mozilla Public License), Google Chrome for Android (BSD Licenses), Tor Browser (BSD Licenses), UC Browser (freeware), and Vivaldi (BSD Licenses). 

There’s also Mosaic (proprietary software), Lynx (GNU – General Public License), Netscape Navigator (freeware), Chromium (BSD License), Opera GX (freeware), SlimBrowser) freeware), Maxthon (freeware), and Lunascape (freeware), to name a few. 

Which is the fastest web browser?

Based on various reliable sources, it appears Google Chrome is the hands-down winner when it comes to the world’s fastest web browser. However, that’s not to say that the others are too much slower. 

In fact, there is only a tiny difference in speed between Chrome and the other top browsers, such as Opera, Opera GX, Vivaldi, Microsoft Edge, Brave, and Mozilla Firefox. They are all fast, and there isn’t a great deal of difference between them in terms of speeds. 

If you want to use only the fastest web browser, Google Chrome is the best option. None of the other web browsers tested by various reputable sources found another browser quite as fast. 

Which web browser should I go for?

If you’re deciding which web browser to use for a new device you have just purchased or just fancy changing from your current web browser, don’t just base your decision solely on speed. 

Each of the top five web browsers comes with its own unique built-in features, optional extensions, customisable tools, features, and so much more. In other words, make sure you don’t settle for the first web browser choice you come across. 

Review each web browser’s specs and compare the reviews from various trusted web browser review sites. What might work well for you may not work so well for the next person, and so on. 

For example, you might love using Opera, or Safari, and your friend might prefer using Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer, and so on. You could even give each of the top 5 web browsers a test run for perhaps a week or two at a time to see how you get on, and then you can make a more informed decision based on your personal experiences. 

One thing that is for sure is that Firefox is no longer the reliable web browser it used to be. In fact, people today often recommend only using Firefox as a last resort. Instead, use Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, Opera, Safari, or even Internet Explorer.

Comments are closed.